It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and I trust that you are being filled with all gratitude. Let's not wait to be happy before being grateful...actually, when we're grateful, we're bound to be happy...content. As I look back on this past year so far and even look back upon my life, God has been Faithful and True.
Our Sunday Worship Service is going to be all about Thanksgiving with our Semi-Annual Meeting! It'll be a special time together because we'll also be hearing from our various Ministry Leaders sharing how God has been working. So stick around after the worship service concludes.
I am particularly grateful for each of you! May you have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with holy gratitude unto the LORD for all His Blessings poured out upon you and your families.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming events!
- Nov. 23 - 7pm Community Thanksgiving Service in person and streamed live from St. Michael's
- Dec. 24 - 6pm Christmas Eve Service
3 OPTIONS to experience our worship gatheri
ng ONLINE if NOT IN PERSON.
- 10am Zoom Meeting: live interactive experience where you can see and hear everyone else that is in the virtual meeting space.
- 10:15am YouTube Channel: spectator version watching live and chatting [type] with others.
- 10:15am Facebook Page: like YouTube; watching live and chatting with others
Here are the 3 ways to get into either the Zoom meeting, YouTube or Facebook:
- Zoom: At 10am click on the following link and click on the given prompts on either your computer/laptop or smartphone:
- Meeting ID: 960 0432 7818
- YouTube: At 10:15am click on the following link to go to the church's channel:
- Facebook: At 10:15am click on the following link to go to the church's Page:
Parents, earlier in the week Sherri sent the email for our IN PERSON Children's Church and ZOOM link for their new time at 10:30am. We ask all parents to RSVP for IN PERSON so we can be ready! Let's be praying for Sherri and our little ones!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! for continuing your faithfulness in giving. May God bless you for your generosity investing in His Kingdom through Cranford Alliance Church!
Multiple options now for you to easily and securely give to the church:
- Website and mobile app here: https://cranfordalliance
- Paypal Friends & Family: give@cranfordalliance.
- Venmo: @Cranford-Alliance
- Mail in or drop off your check
- Text GIVE to 908-578-8444
Looking forward to SEEING YOU ALL EITHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE! Blessings!
Love Never Fails,