Hello, Church Family!
I pray this update finds you and yours holding up well. I can hardly believe that we are days away from Palm Sunday and the beginning of the most meaningful week in Christianity, let alone human history, and the reality is that we will not be able to gather in person to worship our Risen King together.
I was encouraged to be reminded that the first Easter did not happen at a church building, either. It was celebrated outside of an empty tomb, while all the disciples, grief-stricken and afraid were holed up inside with doors locked wondering what happened. Jesus still enters in, shows his scars, and speaks, "Peace be with you!"
Here are VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES:
- Have food and drink ready this Sunday, April 5th as we share Communion together as part of the worship service. Not only is it Palm Sunday, but it is also first Sunday of the month when we share the Lord's Supper. Anything goes as far as food and drink! Be creative and for those with children let it be a great bonding moment of sharing together, too!
- Opportunities to serve and be a blessing to others in need! There will be a separate email listing various opportunities to volunteer and get involved loving on others, especially those that are more vulnerable during this difficult time.
- Holy Week: Be on the lookout for a schedule of meditative moments during this most holy week of the year.
- Keep praying and reaching out to one another! Please reach out to me for prayer and blessing! I'd love to pray with you and pray God's blessings over you.
- Please remember to give your tithes and offerings...either online at our website [http://www.cranfordalliance.
org/],mobile app, or mail-in. Thank you so much for your continued faithfulness and generosity, especially in these trying times!